About Beyond Innovations & Technologies
Learn more about us
Beyond Innovations & Technologies Limited
WHO WE ARE
What We Offer
Our Software Development Process
Mobile App Development
Ready to build a software solution?
Partners and Clients Trust Us
Our solution is to help users find the right Dental, Vision, and Behavioral Health plans and connect with service providers near them. This venture was
Calamine ticketing is a ticketing solution for diagnostic centers and collaboration of the stakeholders involved in the process. U.S. diagnostic centers and labs process millions
Case Study for an event finder app for a top full-service event planner based in Houston, Texas, in the USA
Event 2.0 is a convenient iOS mobile application to browse events happening in and around the user and online events. The app lets users discover
As Mentioned in
What Our Customers Say
Our experience partnering with Beyond Innovations & Technologies has been truly exceptional. Their deep understanding of our needs and their ability to provide valuable recommendations have resulted in a seamless, clean mobile application and robust backend technology for our health insurance company. With their outstanding expertise, we have continued to collaborate on more innovative health sector products, delivering an unparalleled user experience to our customers. We couldn’t be happier with our association with Beyond Innovations & Technologies.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer at Hooray Health
Beyond Innovations & Technologies has truly impressed us with their outstanding reputation in software development. When our project expanded to include blockchain technology, their enthusiasm only grew stronger. Their team has been consistently exceptional, delivering innovative solutions that cater to both the micro and macro aspects of our idea. I have confidently recommended them to others and will continue to do so. Beyond Innovations & Technologies’ team has always been highly responsive, promptly returning calls or emails, and consistently dedicated to addressing our needs, no matter the time.
Co-Founder at The A&P Agency
Our Engagement Models
Dedicated Development Team
Get Started Today
1. Contact Us
2. Get a Consultation
3. Get a Cost Estimate
4. Project Kickoff
Start a conversation by filling the form
Once you know what a software development firm can do for you, you can learn to locate the best one for your needs. Before committing to a software development services provider, consider the following points:
- Is the firm familiar with working on projects like yours? Verify their abilities by inquiring about related former projects they’ve worked on. Investigate the firm’s reputation on sites like GoodFirms and Clutch.
- Does the software business specialize in the necessary technologies? For instance, if you need Internet of Things (IoT) product development services, you may want to see whether they provide them.
- Think about the size of the company’s personnel. You run the risk of not getting adequate service from a small business. You run the danger of being overlooked if the organization is too big. As a result, you should only partner with a firm that can field a staff sufficiently capable of handling your project.
- Find out whether the firm has won any awards or honors. Verify if the organization has the expertise and experience to deliver the program effectively.
As a software development company, our aim is to build software or software applications that include identifying a need, designing the software, coding it and testing for the issues.
Following are some of the software development services offered by our company:
- We develop digital solutions to problems Though processes and techniques might not be similar, we aim to create solutions that solve the problems of a consumer. These solutions are full-scale software that are designed and developed to meet the needs of businesses.
- We produce useful programs A software program is a collection of programs that perform something beneficial for potential consumers. We usually develop software that can perform multiple functions.
- We provide technical insights We also provide consultation and research ways to elevate our client’s businesses with our technical expertise in different technologies.
The cost of a software project depends on several factors including the project scope, time spent, and technological issues. Each project is unique, so providing an accurate estimate is difficult, but the goal is to provide the best quality within the client’s budget. Pricing depends on software features, platform support, and type of development. Other factors such as UI design, integrations, and performance requirements also play a significant role.
Consider the following factors that will help you choose the right software development company :
- Company’s Portfolio
Before you hire any software development firm, take your time to browse its website, which could be the first medium of contact. Ensure to investigate the Work and Case Study section to have a look at their portfolio. Looking at their portfolio will help you understand the technologies you have worked on and whether the company has experience in building applications for your industry.
A software development application company would never hide their skills. Their website should have information about the technologies they are specialized in. Use this information to understand whether the company has an in-depth understanding of the technologies your project needs.
Do not forget to consider the company’s portfolio thoroughly before you select a custom software development company.
- Company’s Reviews
To ensure the success of a project, you have to look for a company that presents a proven track of successfully executed projects. Ensure to visit review websites to verify client relationship with the company before getting in touch with them. Check the company’s review and profile on review portals like GoodFirms, Clutch and other platforms. The review websites would tell you a lot about the company, for example, its location, project development cost, team size, services focus chart, client types and portfolio.You can get the company’s rating and read reviews provided by the clients. Since all the reviews mentioned on the review websites are genuine, you can select a company doubtlessly.
- Clarify the ownership of the application
What if you see your competitors using the software you got precisely built for your organization? A company that pays for the app owns the software application. But, various cases of ownership conflicts have been seen between business owners and software development companies. Make sure that the contract between you and the company clearly defines the ownership clause in compliance with the governing state laws to ignore any conflicts in the future.
Introduction The Internet of Things (IoT) has the potential to revolutionize library services and operations, offering numerous opportunities for innovation and enhanced user experiences. A